You’ve heard of the “internet of things” right? Well, stuff talks and we’re making it easy for anyone to give their stuff a voice. Yes, walls have ears, eyes and now they can talk too.
At Hexology, we want to unlock this potential and put it in your hands:
- Put music into a postcard
- Drop a poem in a park bench
- Post a photograph into the location where it was shot
- Share fun facts about a place, in the place
- Write a review into the barcode of a book
- Greet people before they arrive
- Promote your business to people passing by
- Create treasure hunts for friends
Whether you’re an individual, merchant or organisation, the applications are endless.
Scan any tag with your smartphone or hex, and use hexology to publish, share and discover information in objects, spaces and places around you, and start a movement.
Use #hexology to build communities, bring us closer together and enable us to discover the world around us in new, unexpected and interesting ways.
We envisage a future where everything is enriched with digital content that ‘we’ have built – an internet of things *made social – and we’d like everyone to be involved.